1. GHARS Sishu Mandir aka Bal Gurukul presents weekly sessions for kids free for all age categories
When – Every Sunday, 7.30PM AEST (2PM Indian time) , Half an hour , started from 19th July
This project will cover different activities such as below. Each session will be focused on one activity and the session starts with a Shloka chanting and ending with Shloka chanting
- Learn Hindi (It will be focused on knowing the Hindi language)
- Excerpts from Hindu historic books Ramayan/Mahabharta ( We will have stories from Hindu’s historic epic Ramayana and Mahabharata which will encourage kids to grow)
- Stories from history of Bharata (It will let the kids know about our historic heroes like Pratap, Shivaji)
- Vaidik Maths (It will include our Vaidik methods to do the mathematics things)
- Child’s personality development (These are the activities to help children grow multidimensional)
- Bal yoga live and podcast (This activity will concentrate on kids yoga to keep their fitness strong)
- Mental Fitness
The session types will be decided on the basis of kids interest prior to next session. Currently Ramayan Katha and Yoga are in progress. Value building sessions completed.
Enrollment link – WhatsApp group join link for the parents to get the session information i.e. link
2. GHARS is organizing an ongoing event – BALANCED LIVING (An Ayurvedic Integrated Approach to Health)
It will provide 5 complimentary sessions for taking care of your “Health and Well-being” needs through the ART OF AYURVEDA LIFESTYLE & WISDOM for achieving optimal health, increased physical & psychological immunity & promote longevity.
Take control of your own health & happiness by applying Ayurvedic principles, complete natural prescription in your daily lives and respond to all your Physical/ Psychological/Nutritional problems with complete Natural solutions and Meditational tools.
Kindly note, the registrations are closed for this event. At the moment, we are having concluding sessions with already registered participants. The Registration link below has been delinked. Kindly wait for upcoming comprehensive Balanced living 2.
3. 8 weeks of certification course on Bhagavad Gita for all Australia/NZ patrons.
Please click following link for registration page.
On popular demand, GHARS in association with Vedic Cultural Centre – Dr Prashant Jani have organised for 8 weeks of certification course on Bhagavad Gita for all Australia/NZ patrons.
A recurring workshop started from August 1st ,12.30 pm AEST every Saturday Australia time. Please register one and all in big numbers with your family and friends.
Also for more information visit us at our website and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
4. 𝐅𝐈𝐓 𝐀𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐚 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐆𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐒: Our daily morning Yoga, Prayer and Meditation sessions (6.15 to 7.15AM AEST)
GHARS 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐣𝐢 𝐢𝐬 𝟓𝟎 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐠𝐚 𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐫🙏. 𝐃𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐘𝐨𝐠𝐚 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐮𝐥𝐚𝐫 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐦? Write in comments or join and make it your habit towards healthy life. 𝐆𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐒 present daily Yoga and global prayer in Corona affected time. 𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐥𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐆𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐒 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐩𝐚𝐠𝐞 and 𝐝𝐨 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐩𝐚𝐜𝐞.
Joining link – https://us02web.zoom.us/j/4998948724
Meeting ID: 4998948724
Daily time – 7.30 to 8.30AM AEST (Weekends/Holidays), 6.15AM to 7.15AM AEST (Weekdays, schooldays)
5. GHARS business directory
GHARS Business Directory to list down all Vaidik businesses in the world. The IT team is working on the structure at present.
WhatsApp group join link – https://chat.whatsapp.com/JsjE62pZlbP3rLhmif77M8
6. GHARS Webinar – The Vedas, an introduction
7. GHARS AGM
Notice of Annual General Meeting
GHARS (Global Hindu Association for Reform and Sustainable Societies) ACN 637 566 208
Notice is given that the Annual General Meeting of GHARS will be held on 13th December 2020 (5PM to 8.30PM) online at Goggle Meet.